Monday, January 23, 2012

Chip Tha ripper drops his new mixtape

Been playing this shit all day!!! Chip tha ripper just dropped his latest project today titled "Tell ya freinds".The project has some official production from everybody from Lex Luger to Hi-Tek and features from the likes of bun-b, Far East movement,cyhi the prynce and the list goes on. The project is a definite download in my book. My Favorites off the project would have to be "Pocket full" ,"Out here","Be a model" (feat. C-mack),"We aint playin"(CyHi the prynce and Malik Yussef),"Gloryus" (feat. the Almighty Gloryus) Probably my favorite off the whole project!!,"Here we are","She Broke", "Stay Sleep" (feat Krayzie Bone),"Soothing", and "Hold me down", my second favorite.Dude reminds me of a G-d up Kid Cudi as a matter of fact lol.. im feeling it. All in all the project is solid,really feeling dudes music,so much so that i'm about to download his first joint "Gift Raps" right now. Light something, listen, and download this below:

No comments:

Post a Comment